This month we take you through our latest release, QuestDB Cloud, our case study with a listed financial exchange, and news from our community.
In this version, we add support for ILP to accept and parse double values with scientific notation, in addition to several maintenance fixes for Core, SQL engine, and the Web Console. Read the full release notes:
Starting from June 2022, you can expect more frequent product releases (every three weeks) from our engineering team.
We are launching QuestDB Cloud! We will be onboarding our first customers in the coming weeks, please reach out if you are interested. You can learn more about the offering on the new QuestDB Cloud page.
#Aquis Exchange case study
We published a new case study together with Aquis Exchange !
Aquis Exchange operates pan-European cash equities trading businesses. They use QuestDB to store their infrastructure and business metrics in a single place and analyze them in real-time across multiple dimensions.
Read the case study.
We published a new video tutorial about real-time analytics and anomaly detection with Apache Kafka, Apache Flink, Grafana and QuestDB. Watch more here:
We would like to give a warm welcome to our new community members. Happy to see you share your ideas and initiate discussions on Slack and GitHub!
- We now have 1,400+ developers on Slack! 🥂
- Dean Markwick published a guide to show you how to calculate the order flow imbalance using Julia and QuestDB.
- We published a tutorial that explains how to build a data pipeline using Kafka and QuestDB.
- Gourav Singh Bais published a tutorial to show how you can do time series forecasting with TensorFlow and QuestDB.
- Our QuestDB workshop at DataOps Poland meetup is now available on YouTube.
- MindsDB hosted a webinar about real-time machine learning with SQL for short term cryto price forecasts on top of QuestDB, watch the recording.
- As always, we'd like to give a shout-out to the community members who continue to show their support: thank you @theregoeskevin!
This month, we gladly welcome Amy Wang , who joined our team as a Technical Writer. 🚀
We hope you enjoy reading our latest issue so far. If you'd like to provide your input on our newsletter or product, please share your ideas on or reach out to our team members on the QuestDB Community Slack. Thank you!