#🏆 QuestDB 7.1.1
We have released QuestDB 7.1.1 following thousands of hours of fuzz testing. The highlights for the release include:
- Optimized WAL storage mechanism.
- Improved Web Console UI.
- SHOW PARTITIONS SQL and table_partitions function for partition details.
- Stability improvements in the SQL engine, CSV import, and Web Console UI.
- QuestDB 7.1 introduced a UI library dependency that is not yet readily available to all users. QuestDB 7.1.1 removes this dependency.
This release also includes pull requests from our community. Kudos to @SiyaoIsHiding and @winne42 for the code contributions! 👏
Read the Release notes.
#☁️ QuestDB Cloud
QuestDB Cloud is now available in public preview! Sign up now to claim $200 free credits.
QuestDB joins the top 10 TSDB ranking on DB-Engines!
#🙌 Community news
- Our Dev Rel Javier Ramírez, @supercoco9 , will present at commitconf on April 21, 2023. Commit is the Spanish conference that explores all aspects of IT, from software development to Big Data, Cloud, or ML!
- Javier will also present "Your Database Cannot Do This (Well)" at Europe's largest developer & engineering conference, Developer Week Europe, on April 26. We look forward to seeing you there!
- QuestDB is now available via the Confluent Hub. Check out how to stream market data to QuestDB using Kafka in Yitaek's latest article, Processing Time-Series Data with QuestDB and Apache Kafka.
- Our team published a review of the time-series offering of MongoDB versus QuestDB. We conducted a benchmark and compared developer experience between the two.
- QuestDB has released a QuestDB Flink Sink connector for fast ingestion from Apache Flink into QuestDB.
We hope you enjoy reading our latest issue so far. If you'd like to provide your input on our newsletter or product, please reach out to our team members on the QuestDB Community Slack. Thank you!