We take you through QuestDB's latest release, QuestDB at FOSDEM, native support for Pandas, and our community meetup 🙌
#🏆 New release!
We have released QuestDB 6.7. The release includes the following main features:
- The UUID data type for improved query performance
- The EXPLAIN keyword for the SQL execution plan
- Trigonometric functions
We would like to thank our community for the contributions 💜
QuestDB 7.0 with WAL is already in beta and will be released for prod workloads soon! We now offer a two-week trial for QuestDB Cloud.
#💬 QuestDB @ FOSDEM 23'
QuestDB participated in The Fast and Streaming Data Devroom at FOSDEM 23'. Our Dev Rel, Javier Ramírez, hosted the session and presented "Ingesting over a million rows per second on a single instance"!
#🐍 Pandas integration
QuestDB's Python client library now supports Pandas DataFrames! You can now insert 1.1M rows/s from Pandas into QuestDB. Find out more about the integration.
#🥳 Community meetup
Our latest community meetup featured QuestDB 7.0 in beta, QuestDB Cloud and Javier launched the ambassador program.
#🙌 Community news
- Harrison Hoffman shared his project on real-time smartphone data streaming using QuestDB! Thank you, Harrison!
- Our community contributor, Yitaek Hwang, published an informative article about data integration strategies in Towards Data Science.
- During 2-3 March 2023, QuestDB's DevRel, Javier, will be at T3chFest 2023. Come to say hola to QuestDB!
We hope you enjoy reading our latest issue so far. If you'd like to provide your input on our newsletter or product, please reach out to our team members on the QuestDB Community Slack. Thank you!