Happy new year! Let's celebrate some of our achievements and begin the new year with some exciting news: QuestDB 7.0 & Cloud GA coming soon, Javier hosting the Fast and streaming data devroom at FOSDEM and more!
In 2022, we have had many wonderful achievements thanks to our community:
Our major product milestones include:
COPYcommand for data migration from other databases
ATTACHpartitions to manually offload and re-attach time partitions
- Introducing the
- 10-50x faster
WHEREqueries with the JIT compiler
- Adding client libraries for multiple popular languages
- Dynamic commits
- QuestDB Kafka connector
- Filesystem snapshots for Cloud
- QuestDB Cloud public preview
We have published 37 tutorials and blog posts and showcased production workload use cases with leading companies.
We would like to thank our community for the support and we look forward to another year of excitement.
- QuestDB Cloud general availability
- QuestDB 7.0
- Parallel ingestion across all protocols via WAL
- Pandas integration
- Acceleration for a subset of SQL queries
- QuestDB Flink connector
- SQL EXPLAIN keyword
QuestDB is featured by @codetothemoon, who delivered a concise introduction to QuestDB and how it can make working with time series data so much easier and less costly:
We look forward to attending more events and engaging with more users in 2023.
On 4 Feb 2023, QuestDB's DevRel, Javier, will host a panel on "Fast and streaming data devroom" with speakers from Hazelcast, Apache Flink, Google, DataStax, ClickHouse, and Neo Technology.
Our own Javier will also present "Ingesting over a million rows per second on a single instance". Join the event and find out more about QuestDB!
- One of our Cloud engineers, Steve Sklar, shares with us how to use some of the most popular tools in the Kubernetes ecosystem to build monitoring infrastructure for your QuestDB instances. Read the blog post here.
- Our community contributor, Yitaek Hwang, shares a tutorial on streaming data into QuestDB with change data capture via Debezium and Kafka Connect. Check out the tutorial now!
- As always, we'd like to give a shout-out to the community members who continue to show their support: thank you @JerseyFutures for recommending QuestDB!
We hope you enjoy reading our latest issue so far. If you'd like to provide your input on our newsletter or product, please reach out to our team members on the QuestDB Community Slack. Thank you!