People and Talent Acquisition
We have built the fastest open source time series database from the ground up to offer breakthrough performance for real-time analytics. We are the fastest growing database within the fastest-developing database category.
Developers rely on QuestDB as the analytic backbone of real-time systems ranging from FinTech to machine learning, IoT, and application monitoring. Fortune 500 companies such as Airbus and Yahoo deploy QuestDB for large-scale, data-intensive production systems, some of which serve close to a billion users.
Our HackerNews launch was the third biggest for an open source company at Y Combinator, and our open source repository has gathered 7k stars to date. We are a product-first company with a community encompassing more than 10k developers. We are a remote-first company backed by leading venture capital firms and Y Combinator.
Overseeing People and Talent Acquisition, you will be a critical part of our growing company, helping us scale the team during a period of explosive growth. You will drive hiring for all roles, including candidate management, screening, evaluation, closing, and onboarding. You will help us fill our open positions and build the team that successfully executes our mission to empower developers working with time series data.
- Own the recruitment lifecycle, including sourcing, scheduling, screening, and interviewing candidates
- Develop and implement strategies to attract diverse candidates
- Provide data analysis and insights on hiring costs and activities
- Support founders in implementing policies to retain and develop top talent beyond the hiring process
- Work closely with founders to advise them on HR & Talent Strategy
- Hire and manage a Talent team at QuestDB
- Strong communication, influencing, and stakeholder management skills
- Ambition to work autonomously in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
- A motivated and proactive individual with the ability to adapt and the mindset of continuous improvement
- Strong analytical skills for building KPIs and communicating insights
- Excellent written and communication skills
Candidates who have these qualities would stand out:
- Experience leading Talent in a technology company with a high standard
- Strong knowledge of employment law and global compensation strategy
What we offer
- Generous equity options package
- Flexible working hours
- 100% remote
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment
- Wonderful, highly qualified colleagues
- Truly international: more than 10 different nationalities
- A transparent, collaborative & inclusive culture
- Exciting opportunities for career progression as we grow
- Little to zero controls combined with autonomous work where you set your own pace in a collaborative environment
Working at QuestDB
We hire talented and passionate people who share our mission to empower developers to solve their problems with data. We are building breakthrough technology to power the infrastructure of tomorrow.
- We are a company with thousands of users; our mission is to empower them
- We invest in a culture that promotes ownership, autonomy and independent thinking
- We have transparent leadership and value employees' strategic inputs
- Our team is ambitious and tackles the most difficult problems at the deepest data infrastructure layer
Get in touch!
Apply for the People and Talent Acquisition position by visiting the link below and submitting your personal details. Attach links to your portfolio where relevant (LinkedIn, GitHub, personal website, etc.)