Technical Content Writer
QuestDB is the fastest open source time series database designed from the ground up to offer breakthrough performance for time series data. QuestDB was founded by a low-latency trading team and enables companies to leverage real-time data processing in a wide array of use cases and industries, from financial data to IoT and DevOps monitoring. We are a remote first company based in London and backed by leading venture capital firms and Y Combinator.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Content Writer to join our fast growing team. You will be writing technical documentation for developers along with explainers and tutorials. You should have demonstrable experience working closely with engineers and product managers to understand and document features along with programming experience and knowledge of database technologies. The role requires a good command of English, and great communication and self-motivation to succeed in a remote environment. You will report to the CTO and work closely with the engineering and product teams.
- Document new features for a highly technical audience of developers.
- Maintain the highest standards of quality, clarity and consistency across the documentation and tutorials.
- Work closely with Engineering teams to develop working code examples.
- Participate in customer feedback programs to ensure customer relevancy and accuracy of our content.
- Research and understand our product as well as related trends in time series databases.
- 3 years as a technical writer. Experience with Java / C# / Python / Go.
- Experience measuring and testing the success of documentation.
- Self starter, proactively find new ways to improve the documentation and keep learning the best practices.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent written English.
- Good communications skills and team spirit.
- Good time-management skills.
Let’s get in touch
Email us with "Technical Content Writer" in the subject line. Attach any relevant links to your portfolio (LinkedIn, GitHub, personal website, etc.) and a few words about why you are interested in QuestDB.email@example.com