Head of Developer Relations
We have built the fastest open source time series database from the ground up to offer breakthrough performance for real-time analytics using SQL. We bring experience and technical approaches from low-latency trading to leverage real-time data processing in various use cases and industries. Our users deploy QuestDB to make time series analysis fast, efficient, and convenient in financial services, IoT, application monitoring, and machine learning.
We are a remote-first company based in London and backed by leading venture capital firms and Y Combinator.
Helping developers solve their problems is at the center of what we do. Your role will consist of engaging with the user base and orchestrating the growth of our open source communities.
This is an open-ended role with a substantial degree of autonomy. You will have full liberty to develop outreach channels such as promoting content to spur adoption, planning events, marketing, PR and social media initiatives, as well as any additional direction you will deem relevant.
- Understand and track developers needs: Create feedback loops with the developer community to inform product roadmap. Be the first point of contact for developers requests and questions
- Manage and engage the community: Build engagement developers' social channels and grow our Slack community. Manage outreach to developers online moderating day-to-day community activity in the discussion forums and via conferences, webinars, events, workshops, etc
- Create content: Work with the entire team to create technical articles and blog posts for developers
- Identify strategic partnership opportunities to grow our developer community
- 3+ years of experience in community development
- Passionate about open source and the developer community
- Time-series database knowledge preferred
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Familiarity with cloud-native technologies and observability tools
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Analytical mindset
- Marketing experience is a plus
- Relationships in prominent open source communities is a plus
Working at QuestDB
We hire talented and passionate people who share our mission to empower developers to solve their problems with data. We are building breakthrough technology to power the infrastructure of tomorrow.
- We are a company with thousands of users; our mission is to empower them.
- We invest in a culture that promotes ownership, autonomy and independent thinking.
- We have transparent leadership and value employees' strategic inputs.
- Our team is ambitious and tackles the most difficult problems at the deepest data infrastructure layer.
Let’s get in touch
Email us with "Head of Developer Relations" in the subject line. Attach any relevant links to your portfolio (LinkedIn, GitHub, personal website, etc.) and a few words about why you are interested in QuestDB.firstname.lastname@example.org