#Growth Engineer (open source)
We are building an open source time-series database focused on performance and simplicity.
QuestDB is used to store, process and analyze time-series data in real-time across a wide range of industries, such as Financial Services, Energy, Manufacturing, Web3 and Space Exploration. Fortune 500 companies such as Airbus and Yahoo deploy QuestDB for large-scale, data-intensive production systems, some of which serve close to a billion users.
Our open source repository has gathered 11k+ stars in three years, and is the fastest-growing in our category. We are a product-first company with a large community of developers. We are a globally distributed remote-first team backed by leading venture capital firms and Y Combinator.
Your role will consist of planning, executing, and monitoring experiments that will spur the growth of our open source community and drive organic traffic to our website and social platforms. This is an open-ended role with a substantial degree of autonomy. You will own the end-to-end development of QuestDB's growth strategy to increase adoption and user acquisition.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about open source and with a creative mindset and intellectual curiosity.
- Own content strategy to drive organic traffic to our website; technical content planning & SEO optimization.
- Set and monitor growth KPIs for user acquisition.
- Owning content pipeline by planning, prioritising, creating, and distributing content for our audience of developers.
- A/B test messages, landing pages and channels. Move successful experiments toward content marketing strategy.
- Executing and monitoring experiments (paid & organic) for online and offline campaigns.
- Analyze all parts of the acquisition funnel, using insights to continuously test campaigns and content.
- Execute rapid experimentation across the website and other channels to reach our audience of developers and improve conversion rates.
- 4+ years of experience in growth, marketing and/or product marketing.
- Proven hands-on experience executing growth strategies for B2B SaaS companies.
- Experience managing and distributing content on social media, websites, newsletters, etc.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player open to collaboration.
- Familiarity with time series databases and SQL are a plus.
What we offer
- Generous equity options package
- Flexible working hours
- 100% remote
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment
- Wonderful, highly qualified colleagues
- Truly international: more than 10 different nationalities
- A transparent, collaborative & inclusive culture
- Exciting opportunities for career progression as we grow
- Little to zero controls combined with autonomous work where you set your own pace in a collaborative environment
Working at QuestDB
We hire talented and passionate people who share our mission to empower developers to solve their problems with data. We are building breakthrough technology to power the infrastructure of tomorrow.
- We are a company with thousands of users; our mission is to empower them
- We invest in a culture that promotes ownership, autonomy and independent thinking
- We have transparent leadership and value employees' strategic inputs
- Our team is ambitious and tackles the most difficult problems at the deepest data infrastructure layer
Get in touch!
Apply for the Growth Engineer (open source) position by visiting the link below and submitting your personal details. Attach links to your portfolio where relevant (LinkedIn, GitHub, personal website, etc.)